Kwava is an elven ranger investigating Saul Vancaskerkin's rapid (and unexpected) return to power. He's allied himself with a group adventurers who were close to Saul, but who were thrown out of the Gold Goblin (and nearly killed by Saul's agents) when they started asking too many questions about his new-found wealth. Kwava is a soft-spoken and surprisingly intense elf who's single-mindedly focused on his mission.
Male elf Ranger 4
CG Medium humanoid
Init +3 (+4 in forests); Senses Perception +10, Low-light Vision, Keen Senses (+2 sight-based, +2 sound-based)
AC 17, touch 13, flat-footed 14 (+4 armor, +3 dex)
hp 36 (4d10+4)
Fort +5, Ref +7, Will +2
Defensive Abilities Elven Immunities
Spd 30 ft/x4
Melee Dagger, Melee +6 1d4+2 19-20/x2
Ranged +1 Longbow, Composite +8 1d8+1 20/x3
Str 15, Dex 16, Con 12, Int 12, Wis 12, Cha 8
Base Atk +4, Cmb +6Cmd +19
- Endurance: You gain a +4 bonus on the following checks and saves: Swim checks made to resist nonlethal damage, Constitution checks made to continue running, Constitution checks made to avoid nonlethal damage from a forced march, Constitution checks made to hold your breath, Constitution checks made to avoid nonlethal damage from starvation or thirst, Fortitude saves made to avoid nonlethal damage from hot or cold environments, and Fortitude saves made to resist damage from suffocation. Also, you may sleep in light or medium armor without becoming fatigued. (PFCR 122)
- Point-blank Shot: You get a +1 bonus on attack and damage rolls with ranged weapons at ranges of up to 30 ft. (PFCR 131)
- Precise Shot: You can shoot or throw ranged weapons at an opponent engaged in melee without taking the standard -4 penalty on your attack roll. (PFCR 131)
- Rapid Shot: When making a full-attack action with a ranged weapon, you can fire one additional time this round. All of your attack rolls take a –2 penalty when using Rapid Shot. (PFCR 132)
- Shield Proficiency: You can use a shield and take only the standard penalties. (PFCR 133)
Skills Heal +6, Knowledge (dungeoneering) +6, Knowledge (geography) +6, Knowledge (nature) +6, Perception +10, Sense Motive +5, Stealth +10, Survival +8, Swim +7
Languages Common, Elven
SQ Elven Magic, Favored Enemy, Favored Terrain, Hunter's Bond, Ranger Wild Empathy
Combat Gear +1 Longbow, Dagger, Studded Leather +1
Other Gear Magic Items Equipped by Slot, Belt/Waist Slot, Body Slot, Chest/Torso Slot, Eyes/Face Slot, Feet Slot, Hand Slot, Head Slot, Headband Slot, Neck Slot, Ring Slot (RH), Ring Slot (LH), Shoulder Slot, Wrist/Arm Slot
- FAVORED ENEMY: You have bonuses to Bluff, Perception, Sense Motive, and Survival checks as well as weapon attack and damage rolls used against the following creature types: Humanoid (human) (+2). (PFCR 64).
- FAVORED TERRAIN: The ranger gets bonuses to Knowledge (geography), Perception, Stealth, Survival and Initiative checks in Forest (+2) terrain (PFCR 65).
- HUNTER'S BOND: You have chosen an animal companion. The Owl is detailed in PFCR 53. (PFCR 66).
- RANGER COMBAT STYLE: As a Ranger you have selected Archery combat style. You've gained the following bonus feats related to that style: Rapid Shot. (PFCR 65).
- RANGER ENDURANCE: A ranger gains Endurance as a bonus feat at 3rd level. (PFCR 65).
- RANGER SPELLS: The ranger can cast spells drawn from the Ranger Spell List (PFCR 232) according to the ranger spell progression (PFCR 66). (PFCR 66).
- RANGER WEAPONS AND ARMOR: All simple and martial weapons, light armor, medium armor and shields (but not tower shields). (PFCR 64).
- RANGER WILD EMPATHY: Change animal attitudes in a way similar to Diplomacy. Check bonus equals 3. Animal must be within 30 ft. (PFCR 65).
- TRACK: Add +2 to Survival checks made to follow tracks. (PFAPG 40).