Saltmarsh Campaign Primer
- Arston Bloodvine - female druid contact for items on the shadier side of things, located on the outskirts of the Dreadwood.
- Kiera Shadowbreaker - Captain of the guard in Burle
- Keladek the Unspoken - old human male, local wizard in Saltmarsh.
- Winston - male halfling proprietor of Winston's; has a deal with the crew of Gimble's Folly to buy acquired goods at 50% of retail.
- Wünderoot - treant in Burle, the root of knowledge.
Philosophers Stone - magic item said to be the key to turning items into gold.
Monsters & Villains
- Mebbliuu - an aquatic herbivore from the Amedo Jungle with toxic scales. The crew of Gimble's Folly decided to turn the toxins to something profitable.
- Fellmoon Ettercap -
- Flail Snail -
- Mother Slime Fingers -
Cities and Towns
Burle Keep is a fortification on the road north of Saltmarsh. It is overseen by an upstanding loyalist named Kiera, and a tree.
Saltmarsh is a sleepy fishing town on the coast in Keoland.
- Empty Net - Inn and Alehouse catering to sailors and pirates.
- Snapping Line - Inn and Alehouse catering to the local crowds.
- Winston's - General store known to sell "acquired" goods.