Seltaren Campaign Primer
From The Griffin's Crier
- Gilbert Blackerd: Master of the House, A well kept human male who's a bit of a sly talker.
- Ulfrick Tully: Weaponmaster, A large gruff looking quite human male.
- Oswald Baker: Scribe, halfling follower of Krovis who can't seems to be under the thumb of Gilbert.
- Donnabella Fiasco: human female, Acolyte of Wee Jas, known for her unicorn mask.
- The Impressive Fighter: Impressed Ulfrick during the try outs.
- The Shifty Fighter
- The Farmer
- The Caravan Guard
- Massaeri Maderie: manager of the Consortium of Acquired Merchandise.
- Prince of the Pipes: a rogue who's crew operates from the sewers. Known to use a blue hand as their symbol.
- Rondel: Owner and bartender of the Copper Crow.
- Vashar: Thug, new to town. Runs a protection racket, and shakes down rogues of the city found in his neighborhood.
- Arena of the Brawler: Temple to Kord and training ground in the city of Seltaren.
- Blackrazor House, Seltaren: A typical two story wooden house, that is home to the Blackrazor Guild when visiting the city of Seltaren.
- Consortium of Acquired Merchandise: On the surface it's a hall of traders, however if the wipers are true it's also a den for the thieves of the city.
- Copper Crow: A hole in the wall bar in the slums. Nothing costs more than a coper, and tastes like it too.
- Ennos Estate: The now abandoned mansion of an adventuring wizard.
- Grumpy Griffin Inn: a moderate Inn in the Seltaren Warehouse district. Known for it's nightly entertainment.
- Feasting Fox Inn: Roadhouse one days travel west of Seltaren.
- Inn of the Dun Cow: famous as Seltaren's annual meeting place for Wroth Silver.
- Seltaren Bard Academy of Bards: An unfortunately named school for... bards.
- Spire of the Ruby Sorceress: Temple to Wee Jas, and one of the most impressive buildings in the city of Seltaren.
- The Borderland: A tavern built at the base of the great cliff. Caters to both nobles and the working man.