The Orcish Empire of Turrosh Mak is a percarious alliance of most of the humaniod tribes of the Lortmils and the Pomarj.
Most think their failure at Obsidian Bay was simply due to the fact that they did not care enough to send enough troops to succeed. The Obsidian Bay militia made up of competent adventurers was enough to defeat the orcish warbands in the field.
Now, though the Greyhawk Wars are over, the war for the Pomarj continues. It seems that Mak will not stop until he rules it all.
Cities, Towns, and Locations
Notable locations within the Empire:
- Stoneheim, capital of the Orcish Empire.
- Highport, the largest humanoid city on the Pomarj.
- Fury Bay, originally a haven for pirates, this city now serves the Orcish Empire's navy.
- Orc Harbor, another orc port town on the Pomarj.
- Spire of Grummsh, a relic of power for the orc tribes.
- Standkeep Castle, an orc fortress guarding the Jewel River.
Armies of the Orcish Empire
Turrosh Mak keeps the most powerful warlords and tribal leaders content by making them generals of their own forces. As such the Orcish Empire has many armies.
There are countless tribes of Orcs and other humanoids across the Pomarj and up and down the Wild Coast. Here are some of the more infamous ones: