Domain of Obsidian Bay
- Capital City: Obsidian Bay
- Leader: Gabriel Longriver
- Population: 57,345
- Arms: Per Fess Engrailed Azure and Sable, A Griffin Segreant Or
In CY 513 the Griffins Guild gathered up the entirety of their guild membership, along with all their support staff. Their goal was to tame the wild lands of the Pomarj. They landed, and started the small settlement of Griffins Landing. A few short months later, one of their scouting parties discovered the Obsidian Maze. Word quickly spread across the Flaness; and before the guild knew it they were in the middle of a boom town. These new settlers referred to the settlement as "That town on Obsidian Bay"... and eventually the name stuck.
The city fought for many years to hold it's sovereignty, fighting back against the humanoid menaces that cover the Pomarj, and freeing neighboring settlements. However in CY 587 elements from inside the city conspired with it's enemies causing it to fall. After freeing the city in CY 588, the Lord Mayor announced the formation of the Domain stretching north to the Drachensgrabs and east to Blue.
For further reading see the following articles:
- Obsidian Bay Timeline: a year by year breakdown of important events.
- The History of Obsidian Bay: A more detailed history of the city and domain.
Cities, Towns, and LocationsThis is a dynamic list of all the Cities, Towns, and Locations associated with this Country.
- Obsidian Bay, CY 591 (Population 35,000)
- Blue (Population 20,000)
- Waterton (Population 700)
- Mogelsville (Population 400)
- Coral Cove (Population 350)
- Brewerton (Population 300)
- Bordton (Population 250)
- Wardare Tower (Population 100)
- Shapic (Population 80)
- Welcoming Pegasus Farm (Population 50)
- Elkton (Population 45)
- Twoham (Population 40)
- Rendinn (Population 30)
- Ghraston (Population 0)
- Ghost Fen (Population 0)
- Brantis Hold (Population 0)
Here's the table that doesn't work right; note the duplicate population numbers.
|Obsidian Bay, CY 591||35,000|
|Welcoming Pegasus Farm||50|