Brought together from across a multitude of material planes, a band of adventures try and uncover the mystery of the Chaos Storm.
Planetorn was our Dungeons and Dragons 4th edition test campaign. It was used to both test the rules, and determine if they would work for our needs. While we had fun with the campaign, 4e wasn't our thing.
Cast of Characters
View the "Planetorn Campaign Player Characters" category
- Haagalaz, Human Fighter, servant of The Raven Queen, causer of mayhem
- Thrax, Serpent of Storms, Dragonborn Wizard
- Gavin Ratfoot, Halfling Rogue
- Evadra Ciala, Eladrin Warlock (Fey Pact)
- Laertes, Half-Elven Cleric of Erathis and Melora
- Morqual, Tiefling Warrior
Characters are generated based on the 4th edition D&D players handbook. Stats are generated using any of the methods detailed in the phb.
A grand Chaos Storm is raging across the planes, threatening to swallow all in it's path. Many planes have already been lost, leaving the remainder of their inhabitants stranded and orphaned.
However through the chaos, stands a bit of order. Zilanderan of the Obsidian Tower gathers bands of adventurers in the city of Sigil to investigate this storm. Perhaps he can yet unlock it's secrets, before it reaches Oerth.
- Sigil, the city of doors. "Hub" of the campaign.
- Obsianus House, the floor of the Obsidian Tower which dwells on Sigil.
- Fierth, first plane visited by the party.
- Azra, City of Bronze, a walled oasis city located on Fierth.