Also known as the Dwarven Campaign, this campaign revolves around the dwarven fortress of Khelez-Mar in the Drachensgrab Mountains of The Pomarj. The fortress was liberated by the Blackrazor Guild, and a number of its dwarven contingent -- since retired from the guild -- now reside here.
With the first story arc complete, the campaign has been placed on hiatus.
Cast of Characters
- Moraim, cleric of Ulaa, dwarven/human goddess of earth and mining
- Manansi Malabre, Touv wizard and mind-bender
- Sir Ottomar of River Valley, Knight Commander of the Sword
- Vogg of Clan Toron
- Point buy: 30
- Character level: 12th
- Starting Gold: Per Starting Wealth Guidelines
- Further details on the Khelez-Mar Primer.
A few years ago a group of adventurers re-discovered the dwarven stronghold Khelez-Mar in the Drachensgrab Mountains. Since then the dwarves have moved back, and the stronghold thrives once more. However, tensions between the nearby Domain of Obsidian Bay and the Orcish Empire of Turrosh Makhave been building towards war.
It is only a matter of time before Khelez-Mar is found, and though they are strong in their Halls, a concerted effort by Mak would at the least cut off a vital supplier of war material to Obsidian Bay, and possibly overrun the stronghold again. The dwarves of Khelez-Mar are therefore seeking allies who can thin the number of orcs in the Drachensgrabs, and aid with the defense of their home.
Read more Setup at the Khelez-Mar Primer.
- Read the Khelez-Mar Sagas.
- View the Khelez-Mar Primer.
- Khelez-Mar Discussion Forum
- Treasure & XP Spreadsheet
- Khelez-Mar - Dwarven City
- Dragon #261
- Dwarven Name Generators
- Dragon #278
- A Short History of Dwarves (real world dwarven history)
- A Dwarven Lexicon (dwarven language)
- Cry Havoc (dwarven war cries)
- Forge and Hammer (dwarven society)
- The Old Words are the Best Words (dwarven sayings)