Obsidian Frontier Sagas
Chapter 1: In Search of the Unknown, Part 1 - Readying 13-16, CY 515 (Real World Date: Oct. 12, 2014)
- A young group of adventurers comes to the settlement on Obsidian Bay. They set out for adventure after hearing the tale from a drunk man named Kor, who tells them about a lost fortress two days out from the city.
Chapter 2: In Search of the Unknown, Part 2 - Readying 16-17, CY 515 (Real World Date: Nov. 9, 2014)
- Our heroes continue to explore the Caverns of Quasqueton, the hidden headquarters of the near-legendary adventurers Roghan the Fearless and Zelligar the Unknown. In its depths they confront adventurous goblins and an enraged minotaur.
Chapter 3: Triple Threat - Reading 18-20 CY 515 (Real World Date: Nov. 16, 2014)
- Badly injured from their explorations of the Caverns of Quasqueton, our heroes decide to take their treasure and run back to Obsidian Bay to rest and recover. Along the way they are captured by a band of gnolls, who in turn are attacked by "Ol'Triple Threat", a legendary wyvern who has been hunting the southern Pomarj for years.
Chapter 4: The Road to Bloodstone Tower - Readying 21-24, CY 515 (Real World Date: Nov. 30, 2014)
- After a harrowing trip to and from the Caverns of Quasqueton, the former hidden headquarters of the near-legendary adventurers Roghan the Fearless and Zelligar the Unknown, our heroes spend a few days of downtime in Obsidian Bay. While there they learn of new, potentially less dangerous, endeavors for them to undertake.
Chapter 5: An Army for Tanevir - Readying 23-25, CY 515 (Real World Date: Dec. 7, 2014)
- After determining that the there are over a dozen orcs at Bloodstone Tower, our heroes decide to send Finn and Kor back to Obsidian Bay for reinforcements. A strange turn of events leads them to recruiting a bandit group to assist them in the assault.
Chapter 6: Assault on Bloodstone Tower - Readying 25, CY 515 (Real World Date: Dec. 14, 2014)
- Tanevir, Burgell, and a small contingent of pirates-turned-bandits attack the orcs barracked at Bloodstone Tower.
Chapter 7: The Last Gasp of Winter - Readying 25-Coldeven 1, CY 515 (Real World Date: Dec. 21, 2014)
- The first blizzard in decades strikes the Pomarj.
Interlude 1: The Blizzard - Coldeven 2, CY 515 (Real World Date: Feb. 17, 2015)
- The heroes of Obsidian Bay struggle with the aftermath of the storm.
Chapter 8: The Voyage of the Scorpion - Coldeven 4-13, CY 515 (Real World Date: Feb. 22, 2015)
- The cog *The Scorpion* travels to Gryrax on a mission to secure food, lumber, and aid for the beleaguered city.
Chapter 9: The Voyage Home - Coldeven 13-19, CY 515 (Real World Date: Mar. 15, 2015)
- Burgell, Finn, Tanevir and a new recruit prepare to return home to Obsidian Bay with a ship full of desperately needed supplies.
Chapter 10: Homecoming - Coldeven 19-25, CY 515 (Real World Date: Mar. 22, 2015)
- The adventurers return home to a heroes' welcome. After enjoying a feast with the Griffins Guild, they decide to head back out into the wilderness to track down a party of giants that attacked Obsidian Bay during the blizzard.
Chapter 11: Against the Broken Hills Giants - Coldeven 26-Flocktime 5, CY 515 (Real World Date: Apr. 12, 2015)
- The adventurers hunt down the Rock Heads, hill giants from the Broken Hills Clan who had attacked Obsidian Bay during the blizzard.
Chapter 12: Chasing the Wyvern's Tale - Growfest 5, CY 515 (Real World Date: Jun. 28, 2015)
- The heroes leave Obsidian Bay to seek out their former adventuring companion Kor, now the leader of the self-styled "Wyvern Empire".
Chapter 13: Return of the Triple Threat - Planting 2, CY 515 (Real World Date: Jul. 26, 2015)
- The venerable -- and deadly -- wyvern ol'Triple Threat catches up with our heroes as they journey north to Steel Skull Fortress.
Chapter 14: Seeking the Dire Downs - Planting 2, CY 515 (Real World Date: Aug. 2, 2015)
Chapter 15: Bean Counting - Planting 7, CY 515 (Real World Date: Aug. 30, 2015)
- The heroes emerge from Ol'Triple Threat lair laden with loot ... and under attack by monstrous perytons.
Chapter 16: Recruitment Drive - Planting 27-Planting 28, CY 515 (Real World Date: Sep. 13, 2015)
- The Green Blight -- a green dragon -- has seized control of a portal to the Feywild in the Verdant Waste. The Griffins Guild's proteges are tasked with dealing with the situation, but they're going to need some more help...
Chapter 17: Death's Breath - Flocktime 1-Flocktime 2, CY 515 (Real World Date: Sep. 20, 2015)
- The heroes depart for the Verdant Expanse to confront the Green Blight. They take a southernly route to avoid the elemental vortex near ol'Triple Threat's Lair, but in doing so find them must cross the Death's Breath Forest.
Chapter 18 - The Wing that Hunts - Flocktime ?, CY 515 (Real World Date: Oct. 4, 2015)
- The Griffins GuildGriffins finally escape the Drowned Plain and enter the western edge of the Verdant Waste. Upon doing so they find themselves head to head with "The Wing That Hunts", the kobold minions of the Green Blight.
Chapter 19 - The Twilight Cincture - Flocktime ?, CY 515 (Real World Date: Oct. 18, 2015)
- Having defeated the Wing That Hunts and succeeded in capturing the Stag pursued by the Wild Hunt, the heroes confront their greatest challenge: the dragon known as the Green Blight!
Chapter 20 - The Hoard of the Green Blight - Flocktime ?, CY 515 (Real World Date: Oct. 31, 2015)
- The dragon is dead. Now the heroes dine with the Unseelie Court in the Viridescent Keep and contemplate how they'll spend the small fortune they recovered from the Green Blight's hoard.
Chapter 21: You Can't Go Home Again - Ready'reat 2-4, CY 515 (Real World Date: Nov. 8, 2015)
- Months have passed since the Griffins Guild's newest adventurers entered into the Verdant Waste hoping to kill a dragon. With the deed done, the heroes returned home, but found that months -- rather than days -- had passed in the world outside the Waste. The city of Obsidian Bay has grown tremendously while they were away, and the mage Robertson is looking to hold a wizardly conclave to discuss matters of arcane import. For that to happen, he needs the heroes to find a reclusive magic user named Jarogos and convince him to return to the city.
Chapter 22: The Sanctum of Jarogos - Ready'reat ?, CY 515 (Real World Date: Nov. 22, 2015)
- The quest to find Jarogos and convince him to return to Obsidian Bay continues. The only problem? Someone else may have found him first ... and they're not from around here.
Chapter 23: Chasing tail at the Sea Nymph - Ready'reat ?, CY 515 (Real World Date: Dec. 6, 2015)
- After reporting back on the missing Jarogos, the party hears rumors of missing young men. They come with a plan to uncover the plot; but the execution could use some practice.
Chapter 24: The Sea Cave and the Bastion - Ready'reat ?, CY 515 (Real World Date: Dec. 20, 2015)
- The party secures a boat and goes looking for the missing dignitary. They first end up at a sea cave, where they fail to find their prey, but they do find info on a Bastion.
Chapter 25: Behold, the Sharkenbear! - Ready'reat ?, CY 515 (Real World Date: Jan. 31, 2016)
Chapter 26: Ragotharn's Rescue - Ready'reat ?, CY 515 (Real World Date: Feb. 21, 2016)
Chapter 27: Emissaries to the Governing Council - Ready'reat ?, CY 515 (Real World Date: March 13, 2016)
Chapter 28: Sacrifice of Flame - Ready'reat ?, CY 515 (Real World Date: April 10, 2016)
Chapter 29: Kittens and Chitin - Ready'reat ?, CY 515 (Real World Date: April 24, 2016)
Chapter 30: The Long, Angry Winter - Coldeven 27, CY 516 (Real World Date: April 24, 2016)
- Obsidian Bay's governing council convenes to decide the future of the city.
Chapter 31: Itching for Adventure - Readying 1-4, CY 516 (Real World Date: June 3, 2016)
- Burgell recruits a new team of heroes to deal with bandits threatening the city's life blood.
Chapter 32: Enter the Librarians - Readying 5-10, CY 516 (Real World Date: July 3, 2016)
- A new consortium wishes to create a grand new library in the new city of Obsidian Bay; and they know just where to start. First they'll need a few adventurers.
Chapter 33: Questing for the Tfinnan Library - Readying 10-12, CY 516 (Real World Date: July 31, 2016)
- Telthanas sends a few reinforcements to aid Burgell's team on their quest for the Librarians. Along the way the combined team learns quite a bit about an old friend.
Chapter 34: The Shambling Fog - Readying 12-15, CY 516 (Real World Date: August 28, 2016)
- The party slowly makes their way overland, and through a swamp, before finally making their way to the Tfinnan Estate.
Chapter 35: The Grick and the Dead - Readying 15, CY 516 (Real World Date: September 18, 2016)
- The party narrowly defeats a nest of Gricks that has taken up residence in the Tfinnan Estate before finally uncovering their prize.
Chapter 36: The Death of Burgell Nackle - Readying 16, CY 516 (Real World Date: October 23, 2016)
- Having secured a wide variety of tomes from the secret library beneath the Tfinnan Estate, the heroes head to the city of Blue. Once there, they hoped to find out the status of Sir Darogan Ferventfire's mentor, Gremorly, who was being held in indentured servitude by the Circle of Blue. It turns out to be a dangerous and deadly journey.
Chapter 37: Another Day in Blue - Readying 18, CY 516 (Real World Date: February 26, 2017)
- Burgell is back, having been reincarnated as a dwarf by a priest of Norbo. Now Sir Darogan is attempting to make contact with Xalbador Mathas, the mage who is holding him as an indentured servant.
Chapter 38: The Crypt of the Queen in Silver, Part 1 -Readying 21, CY 516 (Real World Date: March 5, 2017)
- Desperate for gold for which to pay off the Gremorly's terms of indenture, our heroes set out to find the Crypt of the Queen in Silver, a legendary warlock whose final resting place was said to hold a great treasure.
Chapter 39: The Crypt of the Queen in Silver, Part 2 - Readying 23, CY 516 (Real World Date: March 19, 2017)
- The heroes continue their investigation of the Queen in Silver's crypt.
Chapter 40: Hunting Party - Readying 23, CY 516 (Real World Date: April 30, 2017)
- Having defeated the undead Queen in Silver and secured her treasure, our heroes return to Blue to pay off Gremorly's terms of indenture. On the way they must dodge all manner of threats, including the greatest of all: the roc known as Rumblewing.
Chapter 41: Back to the Bay - Readying 27, CY 516 (Real World Date: May 7, 2017)
- The long, exhausting journey to Blue and its environs is finally nearing its end. It's time for our heroes to return to Obsidian Bay.