Obsidian Frontier Campaign
The year is CY 516, and the small settlement of Griffins Landing is growing faster than its leaders can handle. In fact, despite their best efforts the name of the settlement has changed among the populace to Obsidian Bay. The growth is in large part thanks to the discovery of the Obsidian Maze, a labyrinth which has the potential for untold riches. Now a simple mission to tame the wild lands of the Poor March has become over run with adventurers, mercenaries, and merchants seeking their cut of the treasure.
Among those drawn to the settlement are several young adventurers, including a familiar face, who are about to write a new chapter in the tales of Obsidian Bay.
The campaign is active.
Cast of Characters
- Burgell Nackle (Damon), a
gnomemountain dwarf bard with dubious ethics
- Darogan Ferventfire (Nate), Paladin of Delleb
- Fargrim Frostbeard (Damon), a male dwarven cleric of Muamman Duathal
- Finn Underbow (Jim), a halfling ranger
- Hawkwind (Nate), a male human barbarian
- Jack Greymane (Hardcorhobbs), "Cleric for Hire", male human cleric
- Odothar Bronzearm (NukeHavoc), Adventurer and Schoolmaster
- Rinnadar Tinugelydh (Hardcorhobbs), Warrior of Celene
- Telthanas (NPC), a half-elven adventurer scribe of the Griffins Guild
- Zaphrym (Tom), a Gnome Sorcerer obsessed with magical tomes
- Balizarde de Cudgel aka "Wisenewt" (Hardcorhobbs), half-elf cleric in search of his missing "brother"
- Bevyn (Bob), a male human paladin from the Kingdom of Keoland on a now lost expedition.
- Carac de Cudgel (Hardcorhobbs), a male human acolyte of St. Cuthbert and a ranger from Gryrax.
- Erdan (Eric), an male elven sorcerer from Irongate seeking his fame and fortune.
- Roaryk, (Bob) a human sailor and Warlock looking for revenge against slavers
Lost in the Feywild
- Tänévir Calywyn (Nate), a young elven ranger who has come to apprentice with Súlimëtasar of the Griffins Guild.
- "General" Kor (NPC), a once down on his luck human fighter, who received an artifact that turned him evil. Founded and rules over the Wyvern Empire.
- There are currently no dead characters.
New characters should be of appropriate level (as indicated by the DM), built using the 5E standard point buy, and use the standard starting gold and equipment as layed out in the 5E rulebook.
Characters starting at higher level should use the "standard campaign" column in the "Starting Equipment" table on DMG p. 38
- Read the Obsidian Frontier Sagas.
- Read the Obsidian Frontier Timeline.
- View the Obsidian Frontier Primer.
- Obsidian Bay City, CY 515.